Bee Removal Carrollton
Bee Removal from a roof on Carollton, TX
How do you get rid of bees? A family of four discovered a hive in the morning of 2/5/2021. The family located near Carrollton, Texas quickly called Bee Safe Bee Removal in Carrollton to help safely remove the problem with bees in a roof.
Upon arrival, our professional Carollton beekeeper quickly identified the location of the bees with an infrared camera. How to get rid of bees is a difficult process that requires attention to detail to not harm bees and rescue them. Next, our expert bee removal team carefully opened the roof and performed a live bee removal. Finally, the bee removal team sanitized the area, filled it with insulation and sealed the affected area with the original material. 15,000 honeybees were rescued in the process of the bee removal.
Professional Bee Removal in Carrollton. Free and Fast Inspections.
Are you looking for bee hive removal experts in Carrollton or surrounding areas? At Bee Safe Bee Removal, there is no hive too large for our fast, affordable, and eco-friendly bee removal services. Whether it’s a small beehive or a massive swarm, we know how to get rid of your pest problem quickly and affordably. We offer bee swarm removals and other forms of pest control all while saving as many bee colonies as possible. Our main priority with bee removals is to save the bees, so they can continue doing their job for our environment! Unlike other competitors who aim to be bee exterminators, we aim to beekeepers who do honey bee rescues! Our honey bee rescues, or bee removals, are important to us.
At Bee Safe Bee Removal, we care about your safety! We understand that bees can be a serious danger and a major nuisance. Regardless of how severe the situation is, you just want the bees gone. That’s what we’re here for! Our bee hive removal services include the prompted bee removal and their hive. We eliminate all traces, so you can go back to enjoying your favorite outdoor spaces in Carrollton and all the other beautiful areas we provide services in the US. While prices may range from low to high depending on location and severity of the issue, a bee removal is a better solution because a bee sting could be fatal, especially if a person is allergic to bees. A bee removal in your home is assured to be safe and fast, leaving the location exactly or similar to how it was.
Eco-Friendly Bee Hive Removal in Carrollton
Honey bees play a vital role in our ecosystem. Our honey bee removal services use eco-conscious methods to remove the bees without killing them. An inexperienced bee exterminator may use harsh chemicals that are potentially dangerous to your own health. These chemicals are often completely unnecessary and less effective than the eco-friendly methods we use at Bee Safe Bee Removal Carrollton.
We are more than just a bee removal company. We’re beekeepers, too! Rather than killing the bees, we try Bee Removal in a way to save them at every opportunity. We use specialized equipment such as bee vacs and boxes, to collect the live bees in our live bee removals.
Bees are then transferred to our own apiary or another beekeeper in Carrollton These eco-friendly methods are not only good for the environment. They are good for you! Our bee removal services are the fastest, safest and most effective way to get rid of bees. Bee Safe Bee Removal is the best bee specialist based in Carrollton. We are proud to make customer satisfaction and environment friendly practices our top priorities.
Wasp Nest Removal and Wasp Control
How do you get rid of wasps? Unlike bees, wasps can sting you more than once. They are even more aggressive than honeybees, and wasps require a different type of removal. Since wasps do not create honey as bees do at the rate they do, wasps are a safety hazard. While wasps pollinate just like honeybees, wasps are simply more aggressive than bees which is why Bee Safe Bee Removal exterminate and do removals. At Bee Safe Bee Removal, we have extensive experience dealing with wasps nest removal. Unlike the typical wasp exterminators in the Carrollton area, we are well versed in the treatment of wasps, including paper wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets. How to get rid of wasps also requires attention to detail. Without focusing on our objective to getting rid of wasps, wasps can turn aggressively quickly that can create messy operations and damaged property. We will quickly and safely eliminate your wasp problem so that you and your family can go back enjoying your home.
Bee Safe Bee Removal is Fast and Affordable for Carrollton
Don’t let wasps and bees ruin your life, call Bee Safe Bee Removal today to get the best in bee removal Carrollton has to offer. We will travel anywhere in Texas to assure you have a do not have anymore bees! While others may do honey bee rescues or bee removals, we aim to be first eco-friendly through the entire procedure of our honey bee rescues or bee removals. Plus, after our Carrollton honey bee rescues or bee removals, we relocate the honey bees in a safe location where they create honey peacefully and grow without harm.
Our knowledgeable professionals specialize in all forms of bee control and wasp control. We have more than two decades of experience handling bees. No job is too big or too small, and we can typically do a bee removal of a colony the very same day.
We are a multi-state company but Carrollton is one of our Texas homes. Carrollton is one of our most dense service areas in Texas and the United States. We serve both residential and business customers throughout Carrollton and surrounding regions! Call us today to find out more about our local services.
How do you get rid of beehives without killing them?
Honey bees are nature's pollinators and a crucial part of our environment, which is what makes their recent population decline so important. The most commonly known cause for this is the use of pesticides to drive them out of unsuitable places, like people's home or business. There are other ways, however, that you can rid yourself of your bee infestation without killing the hive. At Bee Safe Bee Removal, our professionally trained beekeepers will safely relocate the bees without harming them or posing any risk to your property.
How much does bee removal and relocation cost?
Paying a professional bee removal service to remove bees from your home or business can save you so much more money than attempting the do it yourself approach. At Bee Safe Bee Removal, our professional beekeepers will not only protect you during the removal process but the bees as well, who are relocated to a safer place where they can continue to pollinate and contribute to our environment. Attempting to remove a beehive yourself will not only cost you money in collecting the proper safety and removal gear, but can also lead to unplanned hospital bills if you're allergic or stung too many times. Not only is the do it yourself process a risk to your health, it's also a risk to your property, especially if you don't know what you're doing. Contacting our bee experts at Bee Safe Bee Removal will not only save you more money than the do it yourself bee removal approach, it will also protect you, your loved ones, and your home or business. Key factors affecting the cost of a bee removal:
- Location of the beehive There are many factors that contribute to the cost range of removing a hive from your property, the first one being where the hive is located. Our expert beekeepers will use state of the art thermal imaging to locate the beehive on your property. The easier our pest control professionals can get to the bees, the more affordable the job will be. Likewise, if the bees are in a difficult location to reach, such as in a high tree, behind siding, or inside the walls of your property, then the price will understandably be higher. It is also important to note that local laws may consider bees in a home's structure to be a health and safety issue and should be removed quickly to avoid legal complications.
- Number of bees in the hive Another factor that determines the cost is the size of bee infestation and how many bees are housed inside the hive. Honey bees like to build their colonies inside or on structures, including your house or yard. Bumble bees prefer to build their hive in the ground and carpenter bees like to burrow into wood structures. The number of bees affects the price in that one hive could potentially house up to fifty thousand bees, which would take time to remove. Once the bees are located, our beekeeper will present you with different removal options. Removing bees may include cutting holes into the wall or ceiling of your structure as well as repairing it after the bees and hive are removed. If our bee removal team finds a dead hive inside the structure of your home or business, they will not only have to remove the hive, dead bees, and honey dripping, they might also have to remove any other pests that were attracted to the honey and the damaged structure around that.
- Swarm vs. Hive If the bees have not made their nest inside your property and are simply swarming outside, our beekeepers would smoke the bees inside an apiary box and relocated them to a safer place, which tends to be our more affordable option.
How do you find local professional bee removal services?
If you've noticed bees lingering around your home or business, they've likely made their hive somewhere close. If this is the case, do not attempt to remove them yourself, as this can pose a dangerous risk to you or your family. Our certified and experienced beekeepers at Bee Safe Bee Removal will safely and efficiently take care of your bee infestation with the appropriate safety gear and removal method. Even though they are small, bees can become quite aggressive and one hive can contain thousands of bees that will attack if they feel threatened.
- How many years of experience do you have removing bees? This will help you weed out novice beekeepers. We suggest looking for companies with more than 10 years experience.
- Are you state licensed for pest control? This is important. Should the beekeeper find it necessary to apply pesticide to keep bees from returning, they are required by law to carry the appropriate license.
- Are you highly rated by the Better Business Bureau, Yelp and Google? The more positive reviews a bee removal company has, the better.
- What is your warranty? Reputable bee removal companies will offer a warranty. Be careful of companies that do not have a service warranty.